Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dell Axim X50/X50V WM2003 to WM5 upgrade (official)



Dell Axim X50/X50V WM2003 to WM5 upgrade (official)

Requirements
: Dell Axim x50/x50v model

Overview : This is the official DELL upgrade for listed models. Upgrades to WM5. Not sure about CE OS (kernel) and build versions, please comment if you know them.

Installation Instructions : Installation instructions are simple. Cradle your ppc, supply external power source, and run the application. Takes about 20 minutes to flash the ROM. After it`s finished, enjoy all the benefits of the new OS.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/5144671/Dell_Axim_X50_X50v_wm2005_A01.rar
Please Post Your Suggestions.

2 comments:

Akbar turdi said...

hallo,after so many years I am still a fan of my old PDA, the Rapidshare is no longer usable since its shutdown. I have been looking for this upgrade for x50v from 2003se to wm5 a00, is there a way that you can provide me a copy?thanks a lot!

tb110188 said...

I don't know if this blog post is even being visited, i'm after a copy too, for my Dell Axim but no place on the Internet has it...